Typical Course Content
The Study Year Programme is designed to provide a comprehensive language programme which will help you prepare for your future and achieve internationally recognised exam qualifications.
This programme allows you to study on a wide variety of ESOE courses, including General English, Cambridge ESOL exams (FCE & CAE), IELTS, Introduction to Business English and General English + Exam Skills. Your own personal adviser will meet you regularly to plan your personal programme and give ongoing study advice and support.
The Study Year Programme is ideal for highly motivated people who need to:
- develop overall confidence and fluency in English
- communicate effectively in English
- prepare for further academic studies
- use English in their career
- gain internationally recognised qualifications
- develop English for social, academic and work environments
The Study Year programme can also be combined with our Work Experience Programme (internship).
- minimum 24 weeks, start any Monday
- minimum age 16
- a choice from a wide variety of courses and options
- the cost of either one IELTS SELT or two other exams (eg FCE/CAE/CPE, 'standard' IELTS, LCCI) on ESOE exam preparation courses included
- all course books/materials included + e-learning from point of booking to 3 months after course ends
- personal study plan agreed with your personal adviser
- regular monitoring of progress
- use of the Study Centre after lessons
- preparation for exams such as Cambridge ESOL, IELTS, TOEIC and TOEFL
- report and certificate at the end of the programme