Courses for Overseas Teachers
ELC Eastbourne can provide tailor-made teachers' courses for groups of minimum 5 teachers. The courses aim to meet your professional needs and are ideal for overseas teachers of English. They are designed to:
- keep you up-to-date with developments in language teaching
- expand your range of teaching techniques
- encourage you to reflect on your personal teaching context
- develop your fluency and knowledge of English
- experience different aspects of life and culture in the UK
ESOE has nearly 50 years' experience of delivering quality training for teachers. We are registered with Erasmus+ so our teachers' courses are eligible for funding through the European Union through the Erasmus+ Programme. Click here for information.
- pre-course questionnaire and tasks to focus on your needs
- good balance between theoretical and practical ideas and activities
- update yourself on available materials and resources
- update yourself on the ever-changing nature of the English language
- all course material + end of course certificate included
- multinational classes
We offer a wide range of courses for individual teachers at our partner school ELC Brighton.